- Using your phone, go to the app store for your phone.
- Search for Funambol and install
- After the Funambol client has downloaded to your phone, click the Funambol icon.
- You will be prompted to enter in your credentials. Enter them and click OK.
- In the Server Location field, type your server location so that it follows this format: http://webmail.yourdomain.com/sync/default.aspx
- In the Username field, type your email address.
- In the Password field, type the password for the account.
- Click Done.
- Open the app.
- Click Sync Contacts to synchronize the contacts.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
When an account is setup as IMAP in Outlook sometimes the folders do not display. To get the...
Problem: Emails sent from an email client, like Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, result in...
CardDAV for Address Book Follow these steps to set up sync through CardDav: Settings...
This article provides instruction on how to turn off Focused Inbox in Outlook 2016, Outlook on...
Message stuck in Outbox It doesn’t happen too often but when a message is stuck in the...