Find and manage files that have been shared with you via Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
- After logging in to your Office account, navigate to the OneDrive app.
- Click on the Shared tab in the left side menu.
- In the event you don't see the file desired, use the search option just above the left side menu. You can also filter that search using the filter that appears in the right side of the screen when using the search.
- To manage sharing permissions for a file, hover on the ellipsis then click on Manage Access.
- Sharing details for that file will then open in the right side of the screen.
- Click Share in the top of the that right side details tab and follow the prompts to share the file.