How to Create a Disposable Email / Temporary Email Address in SmarterMail
How to Use a Disposable Email (Prevent Spam)
Disposable email is a temporary email that will automatically delete itself after a set amount a time. Great to use when you do not what to receive email from site or give out your email address, like signing up for verify an account, access whitepapers or website. After set time emails will be delete from the temporary account.
How To setup your Disposable Email account
- login to your account at webmail.ppi.net.
- Once your logged in right lick on you Inbox and select disposable Address
- Select the folder you want email from your disposable to go into
- Select the time you want the address to work
- click next
- An email address is automatically generated. Copy the address and you can use it for the time frame specified for the address to work.
- You can revoke or extend the address at anytime before the time remaining expires.
- You will see a hat icon next to the folder you setup to receive the disable email address to let you know its turned on. Once the time expires the hat icon will go away.